- Cookie use policy
This policy applies to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in websites and applications operated by S.C. Pepas Cloud S.R.L. with its registered office in Corbeanca, Primaverii Street No. 12H, Ilfov, hereinafter referred to as Pepas Cloud.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- operation of the site,
- analysis of the behavior of site visitors,
- for advertising.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request made by the user’s terminal to a Pepas Cloud server or to a third party server.
- What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support Pepas Cloud’s efforts to provide improved services to users, eg: – online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
- What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
- analysis cookies
- cookies for advertising
Cookies and / or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
- Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
Cookies or similar technologies do not in themselves require personal information to be used and, in many cases, do not personally identify Internet users. However, there are situations when personal data can be collected by using cookies to facilitate certain functionalities for the user or to offer the user a more tailored experience to his preferences. Such data is encrypted in a way that makes it impossible for unauthorized persons to access it.
- Block cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may lead to certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
- buy online
- log in to your account
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, please follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
- Administering cookie placement preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and / or similar technologies on the terminal by default. These are stored for the periods described in the table below. These settings can be changed so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
- Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are central to the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive, in compliance with the law, online advertising – but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- Content and services adapted to user preferences – categories of products and services.
- Offers adapted to user’s interests
- Remembering passwords
- Limit the frequency of ad serving – Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- Providing user-relevant advertising.
- Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
- Security and privacy issues
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- Customize your browser’s cookie settings to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
- If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
- We use the following cookie services:
To the above can be added others depending on the type of campaigns carried out.